Leap Year Luck Spell
We all wish we had a little more luck, right? It would be wonderful
if we had some kind of magic luck spell that could turn things in
Well, here it is! The Leap Year Luck Spell is different from other
luck spells because it can only be performed every four years on
the leap year day. It brings you good luck in subtle ways year after
year - small positive events like finding the perfect parking spot,
catching all the green lights, getting the last seat on the bus,
discovering that the sweater you have been eyeing is on sale, even
though that store never has sales! These random moments of joy may
not seem like much, but they certainly add harmony to your life!
This leap year luck spell should be performed on the morning of
the leap year day. Below is a list of items you will need and the
steps to follow:
- Materials needed:
- 3 white candles
- 3 wooden matches
- 3 small dishes such as saucers
- 3 pieces of ribbon (you can choose your favorite colours)
Tie one piece of ribbon at the base of each white candle, then
place each candle in the individual dish. Put one match next to
Now that everything is in place for the execution of your good
luck spell, sit on the floor and place the candles in front of you.
Before lighting any of the candles, contemplate on the good things
that you would like to see happen to you in the upcoming years.
After reflecting for some time, you can start lighting the candles.
- Light the candle to your right first and make sure to let the
match burn to the end.
- Crush the burnt match between your fingers.
- Draw a horizontal line across the first candle with the ashes
of the burnt match.
- Repeat the action for the last two candles, continuing with
the one to your far left and ending with the one in the center.
- Let the candles burn for one hour, after which time you can
blow them out.
- Store the candles for the remainder of the year.
There is one more step to execute. On the last day before the end
of the leap year, take out the same candles and light them once
again to complete the luck spell. Good Luck!
Back to Luck Spells | Next