Easy Love Spells
Advanced Love Spells
Articles | Site
Advanced Spell: Guiding a loved one safely back to you
This advanced spell is specifically designed to help someone you love return to you unharmed; for example, you may have concerns because a close friend is going on an adventurous trip, or your cherished nephew is going away to summer camp, or your spouse is driving home through bad weather conditions. This advanced spell is perfect for times when you worry over someone’s safe return, someone you know personally. It offers a little boost of mystical protection by surrounding them with a spiritual buffer of love and energy.
You may find comfort in knowing that you are not casting a spell “on” your loved one, but rather “for” them. Hence, you are not forcing your will upon anyone in any way, but simply offering them some added protection on their journey home.
What you will need:
- A match or lighter
- A ceramic or other fireproof bowl
- 1 white candle (large enough so that you can burn it repeatedly)
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon each of Feverfew flowers, Lavender flowers or leaves, Rowan Bark
- 1 teaspoon each of Elder flowers, berries, or bark, and Rosemary leaves
Steps to follow:
- Light the white candle and place it before you; then set the bowl between you and the candle.
- Write the name of your loved one on the underside side of the bay leaf and put it aside.
- Put the elder and rowan bark into the ceramic bowl and light them.
- Focus on the candle’s flame while you envision your loved one, and what they may be doing at that exact moment. Summon all the love you have for this person, and concentrate on your desire to keep them safe.
- Add the feverfew, lavender, and rosemary while continuing to focus on your thoughts of protection and affection.
- Light the bay leaf from the candle flame, and place it into the bowl.
- Gently blow three times on the burning contents of the bowl, sending the smoke away from you. Keep visualizing your loved one.
- Imagine that your intense feeling of caring and energy is forming a large bubble around your loved one, leaving about three or four inches between the bubble and their body; enable it to move as they move and stop when they stop. Carefully examine the surface of the bubble in your mind, making sure that there are no holes or gaps through which your protection can escape.
- Allow the fire in the bowl to extinguish on its own, but keep the candle burning. Do not fret if the fire in the bowl has gone out during your envisioning process – no negative effects will result.
- Allow the candle to safely burn as you go about your business, thinking of your loved one and forwarding warm feelings and protective thoughts to them.
Over the next day or two, the advanced spell will remain effective as long as the candle is regularly relit and your energy and positive thoughts are concentrated on your loved one’s safe return home.
Back to Advanced Spells | Next